Here is the most recent PalmPay employment opportunity. They need a senior reconciliation and settlement manager. PalmPay is a pan-African fintech startup that is now active in Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya, with plans to expand to more markets in 2023.
The ideal role holder will be responsible for resolving all issues arising from electronic transactions, performing automated back-office processing such as dispute processing, settlement, reconciliation, and reporting, and engaging aggregators and business partners on improved service delivery.
- Develop and execute processes, standards, guidelines, and service-level agreements for partnering organizations.
- Attend to customer and merchant disputes and ensure prompt resolution.
- Liaise with banks and aggregators on settlement discrepancies.
- Identifying, negotiating, and closing partnership deals on direct product offerings
- Liaising with switching companies and card schemes on settlement issues
- Reconciliation of transactions routed through various payment platforms, including POS.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts for exceptions and subsequent escalation of exceptions to the switch and other vendors or third parties for resolution
- ensures timely reconciliation of all transactions done on the terminals.
- Ensure daily validation of transaction postings on the system.
Check Also: Latest Job Vacancies At MTN Ghana
Specifications And Requirements:
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can resolve issues arising from online transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
- A self-starter and self-motivated person who is able to influence and direct the settlement and reconciliation process.
- Passionate about solving problems and focused on customer experience and outcomes.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in the reconciliation and settlement of POS
- At least 4 years of digital financial services or banking industry experience
- At least 2 years of experience in business development and continuity.
- Experience with electronic payment systems
- In-depth knowledge of payment processing gateways
- Organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
How To Apply For The Latest Employment Opportunity At Palmpay
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE