There is a new job opening at Akrofi-Christaller Institute. Akrofi-Christaller Institute Of Theology, Mission And Culture (Fully Accredited as a Postgraduate University by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission of the Ministry of Education) has vacancy for the position of Advancement Officer.
Objective of the Position:
The overall objective of the Advancement Unit is to promote all the activities that the Institute carries out to develop relationships with friends, alumni, foundations and corporate entities that will result in them embracing its vision, and supporting its growth with their time, expertise, networks or contacts, finances and prayer.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
The Advancement Officer will be responsible for the following:
Promoting ACI Programmes
- Promotion of ACI’s range of programmes effectively to targeted constituents; Churches, mission organizations, and other organizations and groups in Ghana, Africa, the Western world and beyond.
- Support the continuing development ofan active and vibrant ACI Alumni Association.
- Work with the Publicity Committee to publicize ACI locally and internationally and be the first point of call for allof its public relationsneeds.
- Work with the Fundraising Committee to initiate, plan and organize fundraising events for ACI and evaluate same regularly to make it more efficient and effective.
- Mature Christian with integrity, a sense of responsibility, able to relate well with people, and committed to the Institute’s vision, aims and objectives.
- Ability to work in a team and relate well with colleague staff members and superiors.
- Competent in creating content and using the internet and social media tools for publicising programmes, events and activities.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Must hold a good first degree from an accredited and recognized University with at least one year relevant experience. A Master’s degree in the relevant area will be an advantage.
How To Submit An Application For The job opening at Akrofi-Christaller Institute
Interested persons should please send application letters, their curriculum vitae and addresses of three references (current employer, pastor and personal friend) to
P.O. Box 76,
Closing Date: 30th January, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE