Latest Job Vacancies At GIZ Ghana November 2022. The company is seeking to work with resilient, apt and hardworking individuals to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Develop communication strategies and materials to reach farmers and rural communities within the Project area
- Manage a radio programme on promoting Conservation Agriculture
- Support in the management of the REACH “Nature Clubs” programme for selected basic schools.
- As a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer you are responsible for the Result Oriented Monitoring of the project.
- In a team with another M&E Officer you develop tools and methodologies to capture and track the projects progress and thereby provide important information for the steering of its processes.
- At the same time you ensure that the necessary data for reporting and communication is available.
- Establishing conceptual links and integrated solutions with other units of the project, esp. GIS, ICT and Communication.
- Advising partners in the field of Conservation Agriculture, Community Engagement and other Rural Development topics.
- Take over responsibility for the implementation of processes guided by the production unit as well as other specific tasks.
How To Submit An Application For The Job Vacancies At GIZ Ghana November 2022
Click on any of the buttons above to read more and apply.