Opportunity International has a new job vacancy. They are hiring a Regional Business Intelligence Analyst. S/he will be responsible for the collection, review, and analysis of agriculture finance portfolio and client data from financial institution partners. The role will involve managing a process of data collection and vetting, database management, and the development and presentation of the data in PowerBI.
Financial Institution Reporting
- Collection and vetting of AgFinance portfolio data from financial institution partners on a monthly basis.
- Validate data and gain contextual understanding through emails and/or video calls as needed with financial partners.
- Uploading partner data to reports in PowerBI, ensuring accurate visualization and dataflows.
- Support the Data Systems Analyst with an automated data extraction project for a data warehouse system under development.
- Coordinate with other teams, specifically the Client Services and Impact Measurement teams, to consolidate data for the team reports.
- Assist in mapping financial institution data to Client Services data.
Improve Data Management Systems
- Maintain and improve existing reporting systems. Audit dataflows, implement improvements, and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Periodically review and make recommendations for the training
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s or Certifications demonstrating quantitative competency (Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, etc.)
- Microsoft Certification related to Data Analytics or Business Intelligence (e.g., MCSA BI Reporting, PowerBI Data Analyst)
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics and data visualization.
- Strong ability to create and manage data ETL processes in the Microsoft ecosystem, including Azure SQL, Power Query, PowerBI (including DAX), and Power Automate.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills to evaluate reports and develop strong visualization for various stakeholders.
- An understanding of and a commitment to advancing the mission and core values of Opportunity International.
Another Job Suggestion:
- Written and verbal fluency in English required fluency in a partner country’s local language desirable.
- May travel internationally up to 10% of the time within Africa.
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At Opportunity International
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE