Zipline has a new job vacancy. They are hiring a Head of Facilities. As the incumbent, you will also play an essential role in liaising with the facilities leads at the various distribution centers in Ghana to ensure operations are well-coordinated and running seamlessly.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee country inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Support facilities team to develop and execute procurement plans for country operations.
- Manage the facilities team and all activities and employees related to facilities operations (from maintenance and procurement to security and cleaning
- Management of the Company’s Works and Services
- Management of the Company’s rented and landed properties
- Administer the Company’s Procurement Policy
- Management of the Company’s Assets Inventory
- Management of the Company’s Security Services
- Management of the Company’s Fleet of Vehicles
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Working closely with the company legal department to make sure contracts and terms are favorable
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience in procurement
- Experience in facilities management and administration (maintenance planning and scheduling, team management and leadership)
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Strong data gathering and analytics and reporting skills. Able to work with computing systems (G Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
- Ability to effectively prioritize with strong time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- High level of professionalism and a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work with minimal guidance; proactive, motivated self-starter.
- Flexibility and ability to handle and manage change effectively and efficiently.
- Must be eligible to work in Ghana.
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At Zipline
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE