The services of a Legal Officer II is needed at West African Examinations Council (WAEC).
KNUST Ranked Best in Africa and 14th Best in the World for Quality Education
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Undertake due diligence compliance tasks as assigned
- Ensure conformity with statutory government practices
- Provide advisory services on legal matters
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies and procedures
- Supervision of external legal retainers
- Legal vetting of documents and commercial contracts
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Conduct of legal Research on matters as required
Qualification, Skills And Experience
Applicant must: Requirements To Study in Canada 2022/2023
- Possess a Bachelor of Laws degree (with at least a Second Class Lower Division) from a recognised University
- Be a member of the Nigeria Bar Association.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ post NYSC relevant work experience
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How To Apply – Legal Officer II at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
Closing Date: 7th June, 2022
The West African Examinations Council, a non-profit-making organization, with its head-quarters in Accra, Ghana, was established in 1952 after the Governments of Ghana (then Gold Coast), Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia enacted the West African Examinations Council Ordinances in 1951. Liberia became the fifth member of the Council in 1974. The enactment of the Ordinances was based on the Jeffrey Report, which strongly supported the proposal for the setting up of a regional examining board to harmonize and standardize pre-university assessment procedures in the then British West Africa.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE