The position of a Lift Installer/Technician is available At Nibav.
Nibav is the world’s fastest-growing home elevator company, with over 1300 employees spread across 11 countries and 30 experience centres counting Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. We are geared up to dominate the industry with our mission to be the No.1 Home Elevator company Globally by December 2024.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the installation and commissioning of elevators.
- Responding to mechanical and electrical failures and system malfunctions.
- Installing and testing of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Servicing and maintaining machine parts.
- Repairing or replacing system parts.
- Oiling and greasing moving parts.
- Carrying out safety checks.
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining a clean working area.
Required Skills or Experience
- High school diploma or Graduation.
- Relevant mechanical certification.
- Previous work experience as an Elevator Technician.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, troubleshoot mechanical malfunctions.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when required.
- Ability to work independently.Should speak English and local language
- Minimum 2 years in Elevator Installation – Technician
- AC technician is also preferred
Salary: GHS 3000
How To Apply For The Lift Installer/Technician Position At Nibav
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org