Apply for the Mantrac Ghana Limited Apprenticeship Program 2022. The company is Ghana’s sole authorized dealer for Caterpillar Earthmoving, Construction, Power System and Lift Truck Products.
In order to advance our position as the market leader, we invite applications
from highly motivated and suitably qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Technician holders for employment in the service department of the company as: Service Apprentice.
See Also: CitiBank Advertises New Job Opportunity
Responsibilities (Mantrac Ghana Limited Apprenticeship Program 2022)
Mantrac Ghana Apprenticeship Program is designed to train and develop Workshop Servicemen who
are able to meet the very highest Mantrac and Caterpillar Standards at the leading edge of
This is a challenging role that will require you to work long hours in a “hands on” position under conditions that are sometimes remote and challenging
- Applicants must have maximum qualification of Motor Vehicle Technician Part 2 certificate or its equivalent.
- Caterpillar Technician for África online course must be completed prior to employment.
- Good written and spoken English would be an advantage.
- Must be willing to work according to needs of the business and be a team player.
- Must be computer literate especially with MS Word, MS Excel, and the internet.
- If this is your challenge, please contact the nearest Mantrac Branch for an application form. Successful
candidates will be posted to any of our branches in Ghana
How To Apply For The Mantrac Ghana Limited Apprenticeship Program
All interested persons should contact the company’s branches at the following addresses:
- Mantrac Ghana Limited, P. O. Box AN 5207 Accra.
- Mantrac Ghana Limited, Harper Road, P. O. Box 3000, Kumasi
- Mantrac Ghana Limited, Cape Coast
- Road, P. O. Box 386, Takoradi
- Mantrac Ghana Limited, Bankyim, P. O. Box 200, Tarkwa,
Afterwards, completed Application Forms with birth certificates attached.
Your applications must reach the Human Resources Manager not later than two weeks from first publication
Closing Date: 5th July, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE