Salad Boss Restaurant has a new career opening. The reputable restaurant is seeking to hire a full-time Accountant.
- The Saladboss Restaurant limited is seeking a skilled and experienced Accountant to join their team as a full time professional. In this role, you will be responsible for managing financial records, preparing reports, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
- Your expertise will contribute to the financial health and growth of the company.
For the most recent job opening, click here.
- Manage financial records, including accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare financial statements reports, and budgets.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Assist with financial analysis and forecasting.
- Provide financial recommendations to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Scope: Accounting and financial management.
- Duration: FULL TIME
- Reporting: Regular reporting on financial statements and recommendations.
- Maintain accurate and organized financial records.
- Prepare financial statements, including balance sheets and income statements.
- Conduct financial analysis to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Develop and manage budgets.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles and regulations.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Proven experience as an Accountant with expertise in accounting software such as Quickbooks, Samba , Xero, or Freshbooks
- Strong knowledge of financial regulations, tax laws, and accounting principles
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to work with numbers and solve problems
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills both in written and verbal form
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Professional certification such as CMA, CPA or ACCA is a plus
- 2 years job Experience is a plus
Location: Adenta – Accra
How To Apply For The Career Opening at Salad Boss Restaurant
If you are a dedicated and experienced Accountant interested in full time opportunities, we invite you to apply via our recruitment email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 December, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE