Here is the new job opening at Collabrative IT Support.
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and modern design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
We are looking to optimize an existing UI design for the development of a social media app. This project will run continuously for 6 months and there’s an opportunity to extend the project beyond this timeframe.
- Firstly, Collaborate with product/project management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Secondly, Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Thirdly, Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Moreover, Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Additionally, Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Then, Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Also, Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience.
- Then, Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Also, Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Additionally, Proficiency in Photoshop, Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools..
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for mobile platforms
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Lastly, Please include a link to your behance or dribble portfolio and provide previous work samples.
How to Apply for this Job Opening at Collabrative IT Support
Please send your CV, portfolio link and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 30th November 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE