In Q1 2022, we will launch our SAP Success Factors LMS in Ghana and Ivory Coast. We, therefore, require support to develop highly engaging online learning content for the LMS whilst managing the back end of the system.
Learning content includes technical and human skills training to advance Ecom’s ambitious digitization, culture change, and business transformation agendas. The role would suit a bilingual (English and French), tech-savvy, creative professional, with a background in instructional design and strong content authoring skillsets.
S/he should have experience designing learning content for adult audiences and also have the technical know-how to convert and upload content for LMS, using a range of content.
The role will include Learning Content Creation, System Maintenance, Production Support, Training, Documentation, and Reporting.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, IT, systems management, business, or related field required, or equivalent work or educational experience
- At least 3 years experience in instructional design including development of online/ blended course content
- Good knowledge of design principles, patterns, and latest design trends with a strong eye for web typography, color, and layout
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (ideally SAP Success Factors)
- Working knowledge of eLearning standards including SCORM, AICC, and xAPI
- Proficiency in the use of the following authoring software: Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Enable Now, Elucidate, Camtasia
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Bilingual – English and French (verbal and written)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning, and prioritization
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-motivated, and highly enthusiastic
How To Apply – New Job Opening At Ecom Agroindustrial
Closing Date: 31st March, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED