Currently, there is a new job opening at Olam Ghana. Olam is looking for an area sales manager.
Olam’s division is looking for a dynamic go-getter to lead the sales efforts in the region. You must have an eye for detail, the ability to set and drive aggressive sales targets and a strong ability to build performance cultures within your team. The profile involves setting objectives to achieve the top and bottom-line results of the region as per the business plan within the defined budget.
Recommended: Open Slot At Ghana Water Company
You will plan and drive the distribution and coverage objectives set for the year and develop and retain a high-performance-oriented team. The incumbent would also be called to plan and execute sales promotional & market development activities and ensure that any new product launches and sales distribution objectives are met.
- Strong planning skills, building the regional sales plan as per the organizational distribution segment strategy.
- Building and driving the quarterly sales and revenue targets, ensuring regional sales objectives are achieved.
- A keen eye on performance, managing ground activities as per plans and objectives and taking remedial action in cases of deviations.
- Be the centre of the action, control and guide sales and distribution activities within the region.
- You would have strong market connects, identify and report competitor activities within the region. Plan the necessary actions to counter them and to protect your market share.
- Build strong relationships with the distribution channel, co-ordinate for field requirements and support distributors.
Check Also: IQVIA Opens For Job Applications
- Be the people person, the one-point source of motivation and guidance for the diverse and often large local teams across country/region.
- Plan and execute product training, team development activities and build a robust performance culture within the team.
- A flair for sales, numbers should be like second nature to you.
- Good knowledge of the region and its geography and demographics.
- MBA with 3 – 5 years of post-qualification industry experience.
- Prior experience in sales and distribution required.
How To Submit An Application For The new job opening at Olam
To apply, click on this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE