New Job Opportunity at Epiroc. Epiroc has advertised an amazing job opportunity for December 2022.
Job Title: Local Purchasing & Property Officer – GHA
Purpose of the role
To successful transition the credit control responsibility to the sales organisation. You will enable them to manage and control collections /recovering of monies owed by customers to the Epiroc organisation within the guidelines of the company’s credit policy.
Core Responsibilities and Expectations
- Ensure adherence to the credit policy of the company.
- Aggressive collection of overdue payments from customers via telephone and email.
- Resolving of customer queries and issues.
- Solving of problems related to incorrect payments from customers.
- Assisting with month end reporting of aged receivables information.
- Highlighting of potential problem customers to operations and management.
- Understand customer processes and ensure internal adherence to those to ensure timeous payments from customer.
- Collaborate with operational teams on customers collections.
- Participate in internal, external, tax audits and projects as applicable.
- Be part of a regional finance team and collaborate with the Regional Centre of Excellence.
- Carry out additional duties as may become necessary to ensure successful operations of the company with a focus on maintaining a low level of overdue receivable.
- This position reports to the Business Controller.
Knowledge and Experience
- University degree in finance (Accounting, management or other related course)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working in a multinational organization will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English is a key requirement.
- Experience in dealing with customers at all levels
- Good legal statutory knowledge and experience is required.
- Experience in working with BPCS, SAP BW, ECS, SharePoint and advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge will be an advantage.
- Display confidence in dialogues
- Strong continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Positive attitude, analytical approach with good problem solving skills
- Ability to plan work effectively
- Team player, enthusiastic, innovative and pro-active with good organizing and time management skills
Position Duration and Location
- This is a 6 months assignment based in Obuasi, Ghana.
How to Submit an Application for the Epiroc Job Opportunity
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
Other Recommended Jobs:
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE