There is a new Job Opportunity At First National Bank. The bank is looking to recruit a Dealer.
To facilitate bespoke Markets transactions i.e., Forex, Fixed Income and Structuring, for Corporate, Commercial and Retail clients with the aim of optimising turnover and profitability for the bank, as well as providing market information to clients while efficiently managing existing relationships.
- Identify and implement on opportunities for revenue growth in order to deliver on sales targets
- Understand key competitors, global trends, related sector dynamics and key macro environmental forces to analyse and identify opportunities and challenges.
- Understand the critical macro and micro-environmental impacts and relationships to be well positioned for strategic initiatives to further drive business growth
- Develop tactical plans to drive revenue growth through efficient pricing and product offering
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of product Turnover and Revenue, both FX and FI
- Support to achieve turnover and profit targets aligned to the overall Markets Sales objective and strive for sustainable growth in revenue
- Contribute to portfolio growth by ensuring that client solutions are relevant and satisfactory to drive retention and leads for new acquisitions
- Understand and stay close to the needs, demands and expectations of clients to ensure successful deal origination and execution
- Demonstrate high-level relationship building and maintenance experience in daily interactions with clients to ensure satisfaction and retention
- Adopt effective marketing and sales techniques to deepen existing relationships with clients
- Adhere to market ethics in accordance with the ACI code of conduct to boost client confidence and trust, and ultimately win their loyalty
- Gain leads and access to stakeholders in Corporate, commercial and Government organisations through effective relationship management of existing clients for further engagements by the Sales Dealers
- Formulate solutioning approaches where considerations will include client requirements, regulations, internal risk frameworks and pricing
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue listen advise influence and negotiate to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Ensure supportive and open relationship with all relevant stakeholders i.e., CCIB, Compliance, TROPS, Retail, Credit, etc.
- Ensure that the processes, structures, systems, and resources required to effectively service existing clients and develop new clients are in place and continuously reviewed
- Develop and execute sales strategy around growing and servicing existing clients while ensuring that it is in line with and supports Markets Sales broader strategy
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence or information, and take ownership of data integrity and accuracy of reporting
- Track, control, and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or a related field
- Preferred Qualification – Post graduate Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics is advantageous
- ACI Dealing Certificate
- Experience – 3 to 5 year’s experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at a junior specialist level
- Minimum of 5 years of Financial Markets experience
- How to Make the Best CV | Tips/Guidelines and Sample
How To Send An Application For New Job Opportunity At First National Bank
To apply, click on This
Closing Date: 1st January, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE