New Job Vacancy At Fan Milk.
A new job Vacancy has been advertised by Fan Milk to reach interested people this time in December 2022. They are in need of a VIE – Fixed costs & Process improvement Manager M/F.
Know More About Fan Milk
FanMilk (part of Danone Company) is producing and distributing healthy food to as many people as possible across the West Africa region. In line with Danone’s One Planet, One Health vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected, we aim at inspiring healthy and more sustainable eating and drinking practices.
They are currently touching lives in 6 different West African countries namely Ghana, Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Togo, Benin and Burkina Faso.
The Finance Business team is playing a key role of Strategic Business Partner, co-leading the Business; leveraging digital and empowering and developing People to make the difference.
The Fixed Costs & Process Improvement Manager mission is to animate Sales Force and Head Office Overheads costs for all West Africa countries in close collaboration with Head of Departments. You will also lead the Business Intelligence and Process Improvement agenda leveraging data to allow business to get the relevant insights on business performance.
As Fixed Costs & Process Improvement Manager you will:
- Lead the process of budgeting and forecasting fixed costs, anticipating deviations and defining action plans with the Heads of Department
- Provide accurate and timely financial analysis covering month-end and monthly overheads reporting (including variances analysis vs last year and vs forecast) and prepare ad-hoc report analysis
- Develop new tools to digitalize and automate monitoring of business performance
- Analyze our processes, identify weak points and co-build action plan with process owners
- Lead or support improvement projects with Finance team and with other departments
- Prepare maintain local Business Intelligence tools updated on items in his scope
- Develop financial understanding of non-Finance people
Are you eligible for a V.I.E?
V.I.E is a type of contract linked to Business France (French public organism) allowing Europeans to work internationally for a designated company. This is a 6 to 24 months contract.
- You must be aged 18 to 28. You must have completed national service obligation.
- You must be a citizen of the European Economic Area.
- You must have never worked in the country in which you wish to do your V.I.E.
- You have never done a V.I.E before.
What are the contractual advantages of the V.I.E ?
- There are no taxes and charges on salary, as a V.I.E your social security is covered by April international.
- You will be granted with 2,5 days off per month.
- Your gratification is fixed according to the Business France grid.
- The cost of your back-and-forth flight or train tickets is covered.
Danone is proud to promote inclusion and equal opportunities. We truly believe that our diversity will make the difference and that an inclusive environment will make us grow as a company, as a team, and as people. We therefore consider all applications* to ensure an inclusive corporate culture where everyone can feel like they belong.
How to Submit an Application for the New Job Vacancy At Fan Milk
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE