Newmont Mining Corporation Calls For Job Applications. The company is hiring a Business Improvement Facilitator.
In This Role You Will:
- Direct the development of appropriate templates, tools and procedures for business improvement to assist with the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of improvements across site.
- Assist with the development and implementation of effective processes off managing and tracking these procedures for sustainability and enhancement.
- Submit weekly reports for general management reviews, weekly RARs and the daily work plan reviews.
Recommended: New Job Vacancy At Complete Farmer
- Minimize work area costs through the identification and elimination of non-value-adding work process and elimination of waste.
- Maintain high standards of performance and processes in accordance.
- Ensure the development and delivery of effective training on core business improvement, tools and systems.
- Ensure that department personnel receive appropriate support in the management/ implementation of continues improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that department personnel have a clear understanding of the value creation process (and/or value destruction risks) in the department i.e., how does management add/destroys value.
- Provide the lead in developing work plans for continuous improvement for core and support services department processes.
- Support all owners of variances and coach owners to ensure effective explanation and actions.
- Identify inconsistencies between the KPI’s of individuals in the department and improvement objectives and advise the Head of Department (HOD) how these might be improved.
- Work cooperatively with others and ensure team effectiveness.
- Ensure all induction and refresher training programmes include exposure to operational excellence and continuous improvement principles, processes and practices.
- Ensure that all team members have a clear understanding of their role and accountability related to operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all team members have a clear understanding on how operational excellence and continuous improvement relate to the performance management process.
Analysis Data Maintenance Initiative Evaluation
- Participate in the idea generating process, providing support through facilitation, coordination of ideas, and the evaluation (analysis) of ideas.
- Provide quantifiable results to idea owners.
- Support idea owners, to ensure timely implementation of ideas.
- Provide rapid and timely communications of key physicals and counter-physicals to facilitate the rapid optimization/halting of ideas.
- Provide support for the permanent measurement and review of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), cascaded though the organization.
- Provide support for the continuous analysis and updating of performance targets and visual boards cascaded though the organization.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Database and Business Intelligence (BI) tools and templates database in PIPWare and any other tools, used to support Business Intelligence (BI) process.
- Updates visual board charts to support department’s meetings.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Bachelors’ degree in a mining and engineering discipline is preferred.
- Knowledge around risk and change management.
- Business improvement.
- A minimum of 3 – 7 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in training and facilitation.
- Advanced administrative skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced mathematical ability.
- Advanced communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Advanced project/program management and coordination skills.
- Advanced facilitation/consultation and management skills.
How To Submit An Application – Newmont Mining Corporation Calls For Job Applications
To apply, click on this Button
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE