There are new Job Vacancies At African Union. AfCFTA is looking for dedicated, responsible and hardworking individuals for the positions below.
- Determine if the appropriate equipment and resources are on hand to implement a Security Plan, particularly vehicles and emergency communication systems;
- Check that the information contained in Security Plan has been properly distributed to all staff and that key individuals are aware of and capable of performing all required actions
- Undertake or participate in security missions, as required, including high risk, to perform security assessments
- Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor(s)
See Also: Over 300 New Job Vacancies At Melcom
- Ensure the achievement of the Division’s annual goals in line with the Directorate’s overall objectives and goals;
- Liaise with other divisions at the AfCFTA Secretariat on issues pertinent to Intellectual Property Rights within the AfCFTA or on any issues necessary to enhance the effective and efficient functioning of the Division;
- Contribute to the preparation of periodic financial and budgetary implementation reports and monitors budget implementation at the Division level;
- Coordinate and supervise the initiation and development of policies, programmes and projects aimed at achieving the Directorate’s objectives for the negotiation and/or implementation of the Protocol on Intellectual Property Rights;
You Might Also Like:
How To Submit An Application For African Union Job Vacancies Now
Interested persons should click on this link to read more and apply.
Closing Date: January 26, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE