Clean Eats Limited is a Ghanaian healthy fast food restaurant which was established in the industrial city of Tema. The Company has an administrative and Production branch in Tema, and three retail outlets in East Legon, Haatso and Tema.
We are looking for a reliable and organized operations and procurement officer to assist with the management of daily logistics and activities. An Operations Coordinator’s responsibilities include helping their organization run smoothly and ensuring that deadlines, plans for events or any other related issue(s) get accomplished on time.
In this position, you will contribute in an administrative capacity by assisting our teams on projects, supporting human resources, organizing company events and arranging employee training sessions. Ultimately, you will work in a support role and oversee numerous administrative tasks.
Role: OPERATIONS AND PROCUREMENT OFFICER: TEMA, COMMUNITY 11 (50% AT SHOPS AND 50% AT PRODUCTION AND OFFICE)
- Identifying potential problems and working to find solutions to minimize costs and maximize profits
- Encouraging and inspiring staff to perform at their best.
- Ensure the firm’s compliance with all statutory bodies
- Ensuring effective work flow in the organization
- Effective management and maintenance of the firm’s facilities and equipment
- Identifying and resolving any problem(s) in the Production process
- Facilitating cross channel feedback from customers and employees to Management and executive teams.
- Working with team leader, managers and department heads to learn departmental needs and goals
- Designing, implementing and updating Standard Operating Procedures
- Promptly attending to all issues that affects the flow of work in the organization
- Identifying and initiating business partnerships with profitable suppliers
- Endorsing the ordering of necessary inventory items and services
- Ensure delivery of procured items
- Ensuring effective spending and building a culture of cost effectiveness in the Company
- Research and Development
- Any other assigned tasks
- Proven work experience as an operations Coordinator or similar role
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High negotiations and networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues and partners
- Effective Communication including speaking, writing and active listening
- Ability to give and receive feedback, as well as constructive criticisms from a variety of channels
- Excellent Strategic Planning and problem-solving skills
Qualifications & Documents
- A bachelor’s degree in operations management, project management, business management, supply chain management, or any related field
- A minimum of 2 years working experience
- Experience in the food industry is a plus, but not a requirement
- Familiarity with statutory requirements for food establishments
How To Apply
- Interested applicants should send their application letter and CV to the email: email@example.com
- Clearly state the position and branch you are applying to.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE