Pulse is looking for a skilled paid media manager. The incumbent is in charge of creating and managing all paid campaigns across all platforms, both internally and for clients. optimising and developing Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other appropriate advertising platforms for a better customer experience, as well as implementing ad support analytics, conversion tracking, and remarketing.
- Create and manage all paid campaigns (Search Engine Marketing, Display, etc.) across all platforms (RDM clients and internal when necessary) in order to maximize ROI (traffic, conversions etc.).
- Familiarity with various advertising platforms like Google, Facebook, Youtube, Bing etc.
- Optimize and create Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing campaigns etc., with targets, goals, clear analysis and tracking for maximum ROI.
- Analyze keywords (search campaigns) research and recommend new ones where applicable.
- Analyze and optimize lead generation campaigns and landing pages for maximum conversion
- Manage and maintain keyword lists, including keyword rankings for paid Search clients.
- Familiar with A/B split testing/tools and conversion optimization for advertising platforms.
- Setup ad support analytics, conversion tracking, remarketing and call tracking – Good understanding of Google analytics.
- Experience with both CPC and display ads as well as mobile CPC and display ads.
- Dissect existing campaigns that are not working and make the necessary changes to get results.
- Identify key insights and generate regular reports.
- Strong bias for action, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Identify relevant influencers and influencer platforms for client brands and work with them to facilitate brand engagement and ROI.
- Assist the sales team to create KPI-led media plans for potential/prospective clients.
Read More: Senior Sales Executive At Pulse
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Paid Media Manager.
- Good understanding of Google analytics.
- An innovator, trendsetter, and creative thinker
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- At least Bachelor’s degree level of education preferred
Mode Of Application For The Position: Paid Media Manager
Forward your CV to email@example.com
For more information, Click On This Tab
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE