There is a new and exciting job opportunity at Guinness Ghana Brewery PLC. The company is searching for an Electrical Automation Engineer. As the incumbent, you will report to the Packaging Maintenance Engineer.
- Achieve 100% conformance to Safety, Statutory and Engineering and Risk Management Standards.
- Provide feedback into packaging maintenance plans
- Achieve packaging engineering Key Performance Indicators
- Improve asset performance versus targets through the execution of effective planned maintenance activities (e.g. shutdowns, overhauls) and providing technical recommendations into packaging teams in collaboration with the packaging maintenance planner.
- Implement the best engineering practices and provide feedback into packaging asset care management.
- Participate in the execution of packaging overhauls to ensure that these activities are completed on time to specifications and budget.
- Optimise product quality, through continuous observation and attention to detail, delivering Right First Time (RFT) on quality and control parameters. Respond to non-conformances in a timely manner to keep process on track. Apply, record & share learning’s to prevent re-occurrence.
- Manage materials, components and spares required by their plant and equipment – includes draw down stock from locally provided “bins” and be accountable for whatever stock is drawn down.
Qualifications and Experience Required
Skills & Knowledge
- Degree in Engineering/ HND Engineering.
- A demonstrated ability in maintenance engineering in food or drink manufacturing environment.
- A holder of the GhIE or equivalent recognised body will be useful
- Proven first line leadership skills
- Computer Literate
- Resource leadership skills
- People management & motivational skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Counselling skills
- Research skills
- Manage complexity
Flexible Working options:
This role is based in GGB PLC Production sites.
How To Apply For The job opportunity at Guinness Ghana Brewery
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE