Opportunity International has a new job vacancy. They’re looking for an Operations Manager. He or she will be in charge of the project’s day-to-day logistics. The Operations Team oversees, manages, and implements the Advancing Partnerships for Improved Learning project in Ghana.
- Development/ review contractor scope of work and budget
- Submit contract requisitions & related forms and checks to ensure procurement policy compliance.
- Monitor Progress of contract across workflow Steps in coordination with Human Resources
- Review final contracts for accuracy
Purchase Orders & Invoicing
- Submit and track invoices through the invoice approval workflow.
- Resolve discrepancies on invoices, receipts, and reconciliation.
- Problem-solve around challenges and delays that occur in the approval flow and engage key stakeholders to ensure efficiency in processing.
- Ensure full compliance with Opportunity procurement policy.
Onboarding & Exit Procedures
- Onboard new team members into the team.
- Oversee equipment allocations and/or new purchases, coordinating with IT Manager on specs and set-up, including submitting IT set-up request forms.
- Coordinate staff exit procedures with line manager, including asset handoff and tracking, office equipment, IT coordination, etc.
Staff Operational Logistics
- Oversee vendor research and procurement.
- Maintain an up-to-date vendor log and ensure its accuracy.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Ghanaian office administration, which involves setting up new accounts, managing monthly invoices, and dealing with related administrative issues.
Capacity Support / Other Activities
- Support recruiting efforts including writing job descriptions, reviewing applications, and interviewing candidates in collaboration with Human Resources.
- Support planning events in collaboration with the Operations Associate.
- Improve global Cloud Filing Scheme (Box.com) with ongoing maintenance.
- Support to Operations Director for Travel Policy compliance and oversight.
- At least 3 years working in Operations or an administrative role in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year of management experience is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong evidence of strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, results-driven organisational culture.
- Proactive and willing to present new ideas/think outside the box.
- Ability to work on projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks in order of business need.
- Self-motivated and reliable, taking full accountability for work and follow-through.
- High level of digital literacy and willingness to learn new digital data collection tools.
- Strong relationship-building skills, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, including senior management.
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At Opportunity International
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE