There is a new remote job opportunity at Catholics Relief Services (CRS). The company is seeking to work with a new WARO Regional Risk and Compliance Manager.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with audit, risk and compliance leads in HQ and the regional level and CP leadership on implementing and strengthening internal control systems and continuous process performance improvement.
- Anticipate and identify risk issues and challenges and the most appropriate solutions to address them.
- Supports with new staff (WARO & CP level) onboarding process
Recommended: Latest Job Vacancy At Guinness Ghana Breweries
- Designs and facilitates training materials in risk management, fraud prevention and compliance.
- Supports Regional Technical Advisor in end year activities (ICQ and Risk reporting process).
- Supports Regional Technical Advisor in reviewing agreements (prime and subagreements).
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other relevant field preferred. CIA, CFE or CPA or similar qualification highly preferred.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt or Project Management Professional certifications preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience, ideally with an international organization, with progressive responsibility in operations and/or programming. At least 3 of these years entailing audit, Investigations, compliance or risk management experience
- Knowledge of audit standards and compliance regulations; knowledge of COSO’s Internal Control Framework or The Institute of Internal Audit’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Minimum of 7 or more years related work experience, ideally with an international organization. At least 3 of these years in audit, financial reviews, fund agent and/or investigations assignments.
Don’t Miss This: 2023 Remote Jobs In Canada
Other Position Requirement
- Required Languages – English, French
- Travel – Must be willing and able to travel up to 50 %.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and systems thinking skills
- Ability to make sound judgment
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Knowledge of and experience working with USG, DFID, and other major public donors
- Proactive, resourceful and results-oriented
- Experience carrying out audits/investigations, internal control and financial systems review.
- Skilled in collecting, synthesizing and analyzing data.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High level of language proficiency English (and other languages French, Spanish, Arabic)
- Able to make oral presentations and write clear reports.
How To Apply For The Remote Job At Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE