There is a Remote Job Vacancy At InEvent. The company is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative. As an InEvent Sales Development Representative, you will be instrumental in processing and transferring InEvent’s most qualified leads via the proper pipeline.
- Identify and pre-approve qualified prospects;
- Reach out to introduce the InEvent product with the objective of securing meetings to exhibit the software and schedule demos with the Account Executives;
- Map competitors and analyze current sales strategies;
- Find ways to constantly evolve in sales with the support of your Manager, innovating and improving in order to reach and exceed individual and team quota.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Advanced spoken and written Business English is essential for this role;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, negotiating, closing, decision making, presentation, oral and written communications skills;
- Remote presentation skills, exceptional listening skills, and above-average problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work with a team and an ability to learn and adapt quickly;
- Excellent research skills;
- Knowledge or experience of software terminology for software sales is a plus.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Office Pack
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
How To Apply For The Remote Job Vacancy At InEvent
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE