Comfee Ghana Limited is a home appliance company, inspired by the young generation’s lifestyle & attitude towards life with a focus on providing a rich product experience and enjoyment. Comfee Ghana’s story is to provide best in class customer experience and address the gap in Africa’s consumer demand for high quality brands.
Comfee is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Social Media Executive to join our team at Comfee Ghana. The Ideal candidate will play a key role in developing and implementing our social media strategy. He/she will be responsible for creating engaging content, managing social media channels, and analyzing performance metrics.
For the most recent job opening, click here.
- Create, curate and manage all published contents on the company’s social media platforms.
- Generate engaging and relevant content that resonates with the target audience.
- Engage with the online community, respond to comments, and foster a positive brand image.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns and promotions to support marketing initiatives.
- Schedule social media posts.
- Optimize contents on social media platforms
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure all social media platforms are updated.
- Track and analyze social media performance using the appropriate tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications/Public Relations or related degree from an accredited University with at least Second Class Upper.
- Maximum of 3 years’ experience in Managing social media accounts for businesses.
- Proven experience in digital marketing is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools and video editing software will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the usage of social media tools
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Executive” as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE