Comfee Ghana Limited is a home appliance company, inspired by the young generation’s lifestyle & attitude towards life with a focus on providing a rich product experience and enjoyment. Comfee Ghana’s story is to provide best in class customer experience and address the gap in Africa’s consumer demand for high quality brands.
Comfee is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Facilities Officer to join our team at Comfee Ghana. The Facilities Officer will be responsible for the overall Acquisition, Maintenance and Operation of our facilities to ensure it is safe and efficient for use.
For the most recent job opening, click here.
- Lead the acquisition of decent retail outlets (shops) for showroom operations.
- Oversee the maintenance and repairs of all the company facilities.
- Work closely with vendors and contractors for facilities repairs and improvements.
- Develop and Implement strategies that promote good maintenance culture
- Develop and implement safety protocols in the various outlets and ensure full compliance
- Manage utility consumptions and develop energy-efficient practices to reduce utility cost.
- Conduct regular visits to the various shops and identify and address issues
- Work closely with all departments to ensure smooth shop operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate/Land Economy/Construction or any Business-related degree program from a recognized University.
- Maximum of 3 years’ experience in facilities management or shop management.
- Proven experience in Branding.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Must be self-managed and be able to work with little supervision and deliver results.
- Must possess excellent report-writing skills
You May Also Like:
How to Apply: Facilities/Estate Officer at Comfee Ghana
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE