The position of a Corporate Business Development Executive is currently available at Comfee Ghana Limited
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented Corporate Business Development Executive to join our dynamic team at Comfee Ghana. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving corporate growth and revenue by identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, building strategic partnerships, and expanding our client portfolio while pushing sales volumes of our household electronic appliances.
For the most recent job opening, click here.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to identify and target potential corporate clients, leveraging your existing network and cultivating new connections within the industry.
- Proactively seek out and engage with decision-makers and key stakeholders in target companies to understand their needs and present tailored solutions.
- Build and nurture long-term relationships with corporate clients, becoming a trusted advisor and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market developments, and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals that showcase the value of our products/services and address clients’ pain points.
- Skillfully negotiate terms and contracts with clients to secure new business agreements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales records and reports, providing regular updates to the sales management team.
- Work closely with the Sales, Credit Control, and Digital Teams to align strategies and achieve company sales and social awareness goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related social sciences from a recognized university.
- Proven track record of success in corporate sales with an emphasis on networking and relationship-building.
- Must be results-driven individual with exceptional networking skills and a passion for building strong business relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence decision-makers.
- Must have a flair for social media sales and engagement.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Fair knowledge of the household electronic appliance industry is a plus but not a requirement
- Must be self-managed and be able to work with little supervision and deliver results.
- Must possess excellent report-writing skills.
You May Also Like:
How to Apply: Corporate Business Development Executive at Comfee Ghana
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Certificates to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE