Here is another job vacancy for a Supervisory Contractor, Safety at MTN Ghana. The role will be responsible for supervising and coordinating Safety activities at the Safety & Security Section as well as supervising the safety related work of all security personnel across the organization.
Details of the Supervisory Contractor, Safety at MTN Ghana
- Job: Supervisory Contractor, Safety at MTN Ghana
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Accra
- Deadline: April 29, 2022
• Coordinate Safety Operational activities at various MTN locations
• Develop hazard control designs, methods, procedures, and programs.
• Anticipate, identify, and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices.
• Regularly visit all assigned branches to conduct Safety reviews.
• Monitor operability of all Safety Systems and maintenance schedules
• Check serviceability of all Safety equipment and its operational status readiness for any emergency
• Ensure the accurate filing of safety documents for easy retrieval
• Ensure the Safety of staff and visitors within MTN facilities.
• Assist with investigations into all Safety related issues
• Assist with the implementation of all Safety Policies / Regulations and SOPs
• Processing of safety & security related invoices for payment.
• Follow ups of remedial actions from maintenance services and other events/incidents.
• Maintenance of safety & security contracts with service providers
• Coordination with the national fire service for renewal of fire certificate of business office locations.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Partial outsourcing to third party
• Highly regulated environment
• Regionalization structure implication
• Diverse Cultural environment
• Group best practices & standards alignment
• Continuous Infrastructural expansion
• Performance driven environment
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in a relevant field
• 3 years relevant experience in a supervisory position
• Knowledge safety management principles
• Information Analysis,
• Reporting Skills,
• Dealing with Complexity
• Computer literacy
Skills / physical competencies:
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills – both verbal and written
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Good telephone manners
• Ability to keep classified information
How To Apply For The Supervisory Contractor, Safety at MTN Ghana
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Applicants should indicate vacancy number IRC27017 as the email subject.
Closing Date: 29 April, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE