Tony Blair Institute Opens For Job Applications.
TBI is hiring a Senior Delivery Adviser – Programmes who is an expert in delivery and policy implementation and has experience of working and delivering results in a partnership context.
The candidate will work to develop, review and strengthen our strategic partnerships with research institutions, institutional partners, the private sector, as well as our collaborations with different levels of government institutions.
This is a senior role requiring an exceptional candidate with relevant expertise, deep networks with governments, development and technical partners around the world.
For this role you can be located in Accra, Nairobi or Dakar.
All candidates are required to have the right to work in each country.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
Partnership and project planning
- Lead in developing a comprehensive partnership and project development plan in partnership with TBI’s Business Development and Fundraising team. Examine risks and opportunities presented by the strategic positioning of TBI in its partnerships and propose appropriate responses
- Identify future potential partners and co-create joint projects on common areas of interest
Develop partnership opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate geopolitical and development trends and development needs globally to identify areas of collaboration within COG/D mandate and existing capacity
- Contribute to the identification, design, formulation, and negotiation of new projects and programs and draft concept notes and project briefs for discussion with partners
- Coordinate technical and financial requirements for new project opportunities
- Establish working relationships with key potential partners and attend relevant meetings to position TBI as a partner of choice
- Develop a robust and targeted thought leadership and policy influencing agenda, maintaining strong link to TBI’s communications team
- Establish a social media profile around the practice’s work in supporting political leaders to deliver on their vision, participate on panels, write blogs and articles in collaboration with country teams and relevant external partners
Contribution to wider TBI
- Quickly become a valued and supportive member of the Africa Advisory team on matters of centre of government and delivery
- Work with T4D team, other sector practices and TBI country teams to develop relevant projects in the centre of government and delivery space
- Work closely with TBI’s Director of Philanthropy and Business Development in partnership development and project operationalisation
Perform other duties as may be reasonably required and in line with the incumbent’s scope of services above.
You Might Also Be Interested In: Call For Job Applications At Adeo Ghana
Tony Blair Institute Opens For Job Applications – How To Apply
Closing Date: Ongoing
FOR MORE JOBS, CLICK HERE
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE