Graduates have the chance to join the inaugural class of the Voltic Management Trainee Programme, thanks to Voltic (GH) Limited. They are looking to hire people between the ages of 22 and 27 who have completed their national service. Candidates should have the drive to advance into positions of company leadership or the potential to do so. Coca-Cola Beverages Africa has a subsidiary company called Voltic.
Are you looking to develop your leadership skills while contributing to organizational success? Then kindly join the Voltic Management in Training Program today.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learn on the job
- Participating in meetings, workshops, projects and team-building events.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to leadership.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas/innovations for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with team.
- Conducting research and actively assisting your Manager or Supervisor.
Check Also: YEA NIC Insurance Agents Training Programme
Skills, Experience & Education
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Business Administration, Procurement & Supply Chain, Accounting and Finance.
- Should have fully completed National Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Technologically savvy
- Work, social and academic leadership experience
How To Apply For The Voltic Management Trainee Programme for Graduates 2023
Deadline: 10th July, 2023
NB: Persons with disability are encouraged to apply
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE