PassionAir is back with yet another fantastic job opportunity for recent graduates. They’re looking for a ticket agent right now. The position of employment is based in Tamale.
- To provide the highest level of customer service at our sales points by adhering to company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest level of customer service at the ticketing office.
- Efficiently handle all customer-related issues at the front desk area to the satisfaction of customers.
- Ensure that customer turn-around time is within company standards.
- Sell the company’s services and introduce new services to customers.
- Adhere to and maintain high standards of professionalism by observing the Company’s grooming standards, ethics, etiquette, and other company policies.
- Resolve payment, ticketing, and reservation issues.
- Resolve complaints and answer queries from customers regarding services and procedures accurately.
- Handle assigned corporate accounts and travel agents in collaboration with the Sales Officer.
- Process, pay, and report refunds as delegated by the Ticketing Supervisor.
- Handle assigned corporate accounts and travel agents in collaboration with the Sales.
- Handle the issuance of all non-revenue/staff tickets as delegated by the Ticketing Supervisor.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly sales reports.
- Assist in call-outs and customer service management in case of disruptions.
Job Suggestion: New Graduate Training Opportunities At Voltic
- HND in sales or marketing-related fields.
- IATA Certificate in Reservation and Ticketing.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English and at least one local language with good communication skills
- At least 2 years experience in ticketing and reservation.
- Knowledge of Passenger Handling is a plus.
- Skilled user of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Excellent customer service capabilities.
- Ability to respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customers.
How To Apply For The Fresh Job Opportunity At PassionAir
Send your CV to the email: email@example.com
Apply By: 14th July, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE