World Vision has a new job opportunity. The company is looking for a Supply Chain Consultant (SCCE). This post is open to local candidates based in any of the countries where World Vision International is legally registered to operate (Asia, West Africa, Latin America, or the Caribbean):
A procurement advisor role within the Global Centre Supply Chain Centre of Excellence (SCCE) in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision programs and projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of child wellbeing outcomes.
- Participate in developing functional strategy through understanding and capturing stakeholders’ needs.
- Translate the strategy into procurement plans in accordance with policy and management direction.
- Advise on, and participate in the development of sourcing strategies through understanding and capturing stakeholders needs.
- Execute the Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the set guidelines to support the greater partnership.
- Manage the RFQ/RFP Process including baselines & price survey methodologies as per approved processes and policies
- Lead commercial and technical negotiations for the assigned categories.
- Prepare comprehensive Procurement Committee submission documents to allow an informed decision-making process.
- Analyse and ensure that market assessment process, supplier pre-qualification process, BPS, RFx and evaluation process, meets WV / Donor requirements, and capture any gaps identified in the capacity development plans / exemption approvals.
- Facilitate and attend Procurement Committee meetings and ensure that proper documentation is maintained.
Also Check: Fresh Career Option At Unilever
Required Professional Experience
- Minimum of 3 years supply chain and or procurement experience in an INGO setting.
- Experience with regional and global sourcing operations.
- Expertise with cloud-based supply chain systems – ProVision or similar.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Bachelor’s degree in business, law, commerce or similar. Minimum of CIPS L4 Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- High level of technical spoken and written English.
- Second language is preferable but not essential.
Latest job openings:
How To Apply For The Job Opportunity At World Vision
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE