Here is an employment opportunity at Aquaya. They are looking for a full-time Research/Programme Manager. This role will be headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and will necessitate substantial domestic travel throughout the country.
- Develop research protocols and data collection tools
- Develop and monitor timelines for completing project milestones
- Develop and monitor budgets
- Coordinate fieldwork logistics and data collection
- Manage ethical approval process and ensure that ethical principles are respected
- Delegate tasks to other employees, as needed
- Manage quantitative and qualitative datasets
- Ensure data quality
- Perform quantitative data analyses
- Maintain clear communication with any hired consultants or partner organizations
- Lead meetings with key collaborators (e.g., consultants, clients/funders, local stakeholders, etc)
- Lead the preparation of reports and presentations
- Lead the preparation of project presentations, reports, briefs, and publications
- Present program results at conferences and workshops
Read Also: Employment Option At 44 Wood Ghana
Criteria for the position:
The following qualifications are necessary for this position:
- Demonstrated experience in managing research programs, related to water or sanitation.
- Master’s degree – preferably in engineering, science, environmental science, or related field.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience OR PhD in related field.
- Commitment to living in Ghana on a full-time basis is required.
- Ability to travel to field sites approximately 25% of time (this is an estimated average and is subject to fluctuate).
- Previous international work experience in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Ability to conduct quantitative data analysis in Excel, R, or Stata.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
Skills And Attributes:
- Good problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to delivery.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement (e.g., government, water providers, bilateral donors, etc.)
- Outstanding organization and time management skills, with an attention to detail and an ability to establish systems to manage constant flows of information and deliver on deadlines.
- Proven ability to work closely with a small team and to successfully manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, while maintaining a positive and productive attitude and a good sense of humour
How To Send Applications For Employment At Aquaya
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE