There are amazing job opportunities at Nestlé Ghana. The company is looking to employ highly motivated and selfless individuals. Joining Nestlé means joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world.
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured according to standards of quality and relevant manufacturing instructions (compliance).
- Ensure that the working areas are kept clean and are maintained in working order including all installations in accordance with Nestlé Good Manufacturing Practices (NGMP)
- Provides deep specialist guidance and support in their specific specialties (e.g. artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, machine learning, etc., based on subject expertise)
- Supports and influences the technical activity (design, build, testing) in significant or complex innovation initiatives, accountable to the Innovation or Product Manager for the delivery and quality of technical deliverables.
- Makes recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and delivery of services through the use of (emerging) technology and technical methodologies.
How To Apply For The Job opportunities at Nestlé Ghana
Tap on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 17th July, 2023