A new job opportunity is offered by the digital headhunting company Morgan Philips. For one of its clients, a market titan in the telecommunications industry, this business is employing a Chief Financial Officer.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Managing the day-to-day financial, accounting and administrative operations;
- Auditing internal processes
- Ensuring the efficient execution of the accounting and financial activities;
- Manage the day-to-day administration: secretariat, switchboard, vehicles, supplies, etc;
- Ensure the management of the customer account: invoicing, reminders, reduction of outstanding debts, etc;
- Manage the supplier accounts: from the order to the payment;
- Ensure regular reporting to the board of director
- Implement and develop financial management tools;
- Financial data Analysis ;
- Handle relations with the fiscal and social institutions.
- Handle also the relation with e external financial actors: Banks, statutory auditor, Chartered Accountant.
Recommended: Amazing Job Opportunities At Nestlé
- You hold a Masters’ degree in finance, Finance or a similar field
10+ years of experience in financial controlling, ideally in the telecommunication Operations, including team management
- You have excellent communication and leadership skills (you have a previous experience in leading change)
- You have a strong knowledge of finance policies, processes and systems
- You are pragmatic, comfortable to work in a dynamic environment and have a long-term vision for your future job
- Team spirit
- Adaptability & agility
- Analytical, critical and synthetic skills