WhyteCleon Limited Announces New Job Vacancy.
The company is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Client Experience Analyst to enhance productivity and customer satisfaction levels.
The successful candidate will be tracking all points of customer engagement, addressing customer queries and identifying ways to improve customer experience.
To ensure success in the role, you should exhibit in-depth knowledge of customer engagement channels and experience in a similar industry.
- Acting as the leading point of contact for all client relations – requests, orders, complaints etc. anticipating the client’s needs, and working with all support teams within the company to ensure that they are met.
- Analysing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases as well as preparing reports.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- Convert new customers to genius clients (genius clients are able to make orders only using the platform).
- Track and monitor customer experience across online and offline channels, devices and touch points.
- Identify customer needs and take proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Tracking and monitoring client order trends and building lasting relationships with clients to inform product development and optimisation.
- Complete sales transactions or ensure issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Work in collaboration with other teams to contribute directly to growth.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in Client Service Management.
- Proven track record in relationship management, b2b sales and client retention.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Excellent numerical, communication (verbal and written) and people management skills
- Tech savviness and a willingness to work with/sell SaaS.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
Check Also:Imagine Worldwide Calls For Job Applications
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES, CLICK HERE
WhyteCleon Limited Announces New Job Vacancy – How To Apply
Closing Date: Ongoing
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE