World Food Prize Foundation Calls For Job Applications. We are hiring a Senior Project Manager. The Senior Program Manager, Development and Finance provides assistance to the Vice President in the Foundation’s fundraising and financial operations including grant writing, donor relations, budgeting, spreadsheet management and financial reporting.
- Partners in refining and implementing the Foundation’s fundraising strategy, bringing forward ideas for increasing donor support.
- Researches potential grant opportunities and successfully secures sources of funding.
- Writes grant applications, highlighting the Foundation’s programs and activities in a compelling, convincing and effective manner.
- Maintains donor fundraising database and tracks incoming funds, follows up as necessary.
- Updates all donor contacts and information in Salesforce CRM database.
- Prepares and tracks all Foundation event invitations (Laureate Award Ceremony, Laureate Announcement, sponsor gatherings and other special events).
- Prepares and distributes annual funding request letters and tracks donor responses.
- Prepares all VIP seating materials prior to events and oversees onsite VIP management during in-person events.
- Maintains and updates the donor section of the Foundation and Hall of Laureates’ websites to ensure that all content is current and accurate.
- Maintains and updates donor logos on Foundation website (and in virtual event platform during October events).
- Prepares and distributes annual tax letters to Foundation donors.
- Execute process improvements for the Foundation’s financial management practices (coding, billing, invoicing) to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assists in the annual budgeting process.
- Serves as liaison with the insurance company to ensure all coverage and expenses are accurately addressed.
- Tracks registration fees and additional income received during Foundation annual events.
- Develops monthly reports and curates donor contributions, private events, catering and AV income spreadsheets.
- Gathers and maintains all weekly invoices and organizes for payment.
- Maintains spreadsheet of weekly expenses and ensures alignment with the accounting team.
- Deposits incoming checks for general, events, catering and AV income, prepares bank slips and records funds.
- Maintains the Vice President’s calendar and schedules in-person and zoom meetings as needed.
- Assists the Vice President with fundraising administration, such as scheduling external donor meetings and communicating with donors.
- Drafts and edits correspondence for the Vice President, as needed.
- Provides other administrative support tasks, as requested by the Vice President.
- Checks daily Foundation mail and distributes; gathers all contribution checks and invoices for payment.
- Assists and supports the increased activities of Foundation’s October events.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in the field of business, fundraising or 5+ years experience strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience working in a fundraising role required.
- Previous success in writing and executing grant proposals.
- Experience working in a company, an organization or foundation of at least $5 million revenue desired.
- Experience working with a wide array of stakeholders including donors, dignitaries, local, national and international government officials.
- Experience in accounts payable and receivable, including basic understanding of accounting and organizational budgeting.
- Experience in a guest/customer services function in a corporate environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation and multitasking skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong analytical initiative and efficiency
- Experience writing and producing content for executive-level individuals.
- Experience with accounting software, Microsoft/Google suites, extensive Microsoft Excel/spreadsheet development experience a must and Salesforce CRM database is a plus.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure without losing a customer-service oriented attitude.
How To Apply – World Food Prize Foundation Calls For Job Applications
Closing Date: 25th March, 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED