20 Small Scale Businesses in Ghana That Can Be Started With Little Capital
You don’t need a lot of money to start a business, especially in the small business sector.
All you have to do is conduct thorough research on the type of business you want to start and create a strategy for success.
The following aspects need to be taken into account in order for any business to perform at its best and last a long time:
1.Capital: It is the first thing to think about while deciding to establish a business. Because you are ready to start a small business, you do not need to start with a large sum of money. You may start a small business with what you have, as long as you have enough strategies and creative ideas.
2. Individual Interest: For the business to thrive, one must go into a sort that he or she either knows something about, has a natural interest in, or believes in. The chances of succeeding at something one is uninterested in are extremely slim.
3. Market Nature:
This element determines whether a person’s business choice is wise or not.
You should consider the following:
- How much demand is there for your good or service?
- How frequently will customers submit these requests?
- Is there another product or service available?
- Is there market competition?
If so, are you able to handle the level of competition? If the answers to these inquiries are favorable, the business decision will be successful.
4. Scalability: This section explains ways to continue growing in the face of rising product or service demand. One needs to foresee and understand whether the company can grow without interruption.
5. The Customer/Consumer/Client: The consumer must be taken into consideration for one’s business strategy to succeed. A distinct consumer group must be the focus, and products or services must be created to meet their needs. In order to avoid losing customers, it is also necessary to prepare how the goods or services will get to the targeted consumers.
Here is a checklist that will give you a list of factors to consider before starting a business:
- A Business Idea
- Knowledge or Expertise
- Market or Demand
- Start-up Costs
- Capital and Finance
- How To Make Money On Facebook (Meta)-5 Easy Ways
These are some small businesses you can start with little money/capital/finance:
- Establishing a photography business.
- Market mobile accessory products.
- Operating a printing press.
- Delivery or courier services.
- Get involved in interior design.
- Selling skincare products.
- Become a content creator.
- Begin a podcast.
- Become an affiliate marketer.
- Running a barbershop.
- Take up graphic design.
- Start a resume writing business.
- Work as a freelancer.
- Starting a fast-food shop.
- Engaging in transport services.
- Starting a small-scale farm.
- Operating a fitness facility.
- Trading in beads
- Production of locally produced soaps.
- Run a mobile money business.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE