KNUST offers resit or supplementary exams so that students who did not perform well on the end-of-semester exams can receive credit for those courses.
It is a requirement that you must rewrite any papers you fail or fail to submit in order to pass the class and graduate from the university.
We will show you how to register for supplementary exams at KNUST.
As was previously mentioned, any students who did not submit a paper or who regrettably did not achieve the institution’s pass grade are eligible to take the resit exams, also known as supplementary exams.
The pass mark for KNUST students is as follows:
- 40% for Undergraduates
- 50% for postgraduates
How to Register for KNUST Resit (Supplementary Exams)
- Check your results to see if you have a paper to retake.
- Then, check the KNUST calendar to figure out when the supplementary examinations will be organized.
- Verify the fees you must pay and prepare (each paper typically costs 100, 200 Ghana cedis or more).
- Download a supplementary exam form, print it out, and fill it out completely.
- Get your departmental office and academic officer to sign off on the paperwork after you’ve filled it out.
- Proceed to the cash office or bank to make your payment.
- You must bring the form, along with the endorsement and proof of payment, to the college academic office to complete the registration process.
- After registration, check the resit timetable and wait for your day of examination to arrive.
When will KNUST write supplementary Exams?
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE