KNUST Online Course Registration
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, in an official statement, has instructed UITS and Examination Officers to ensure the 2022–2023 registration of courses for both freshmen and continuing students.
According to KNUST Management, first-semester online course registration for the 2022-2023 academic year is scheduled to begin on Thursday, January 12, 2023.
How to register your courses for the semester in KNUST as Fresher or Continuing student;
KNUST Online Course Registration Using the AIM App
- To start semester registration, tap on the Registration icon from the home screen. You can also tap on the menu icon or swipe from the left to reveal the navigation drawer and then tap Registration.
- Once registration is launched, tap the Start Registration button to begin registration button to enter edit mode. NOTE: You will be required to enter your 4 digit pin code in order to register courses.
3. The first step is Compulsory Courses categorys. All courses are selected by default. Tap Next to proceed.
4. If there are any electives, they will be displayed under categories Elective Set 1, Elective Set 2 and Elective Set 3. Select the required number of courses for each elective set by tapping on the course name and then Next.
5. If there are any trailed courses, they will be displayed under categories Trailed Courses. Select course(s) by tapping on the course name and then Next.
6. On the Review Selected Courses screen, review selected courses and make changes as required. Tap Save Registration to save selected courses and to complete registration
7. Once registration is successfully saved, you will be presented with two options; Download Registration Slip and Email Registration Slip
To download a copy of your registration slip on to your device, tap Download Registration Slip. NOTE The slip will be downloaded in a PDF format
To email a copy of your registration slip, tap Email Registration Slip. Confirm or enter your email address in the popup dialog and tap OK.
KNUST Online Courses Registration Using Chrome
1. Visit KNUST student portal via https://apps.knust.edu.gh/students/ in your preferred browser.
Enter your USERNAME, PASSWORD and STUDENT ID to access the portal.
2. Navigate and click on COURSE REGISTRATION for semester registration. Ensure to read the instructions at the next step. Proceed to Course Registration.
Please ensure to read the instructions at the next step. Proceed to Course Registration.
3. Click on the “Register” Action link by any Elective Course you wish to add to register that elective course individually. Registered electives would also appear in the list on the right-hand side of your screen. To the upper right-hand side of your screen, you should see, a button that says “Delete All Registered Courses”. Please note, you are only to click this button, “Delete All Registered Courses” only if you have made an error otherwise.
Compulsory Courses for the Semester will be automatically selected for you by the System. Select your Department electives if any. You may select any Open Elective (VC’s Courses) to register if you so desire.
Do not panic when you see this pop-up. KNUST will open up the system in due time.
4. Click “Save and Print Registration Slip” to complete the registration button. On clicking the button, you are prompted for the Pop-up Settings for the Browser, please allow Pop-ups to enable you to print your slip.
5. On clicking the “Save and Print Registration Slip” the system automatically logs you out; complete.
We write articles like this because of you. Please help us out by sharing this article with your friends.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE