A new job vacancy is open at the Mastercard Foundation. The company is looking for a Country Finance Lead.
Ways You Can Contribute:
- Manage the full cycle of Finance program partner contracts, i.e., Expression of Interest (EOI), proposal, contract approval, conduct due diligence, budget reviews, program execution and monitoring, and program completion.
- Guide and train external program partners on all financial aspects of contract execution, including budgeting and reporting, due diligence, financial controls, and Canadian regulatory requirements.
- Provide financial expertise and advice internally to the Foundation’s Programs team on the development and implementation of comprehensive programming strategies.
- Provide ad-hoc data and support for learning and evaluation activities, including analysis of program outputs and value-for-money.
- Maintain accurate and timely financial documentation and data, and report on contract commitments, disbursements, and cash flow projections.
- Ensure the managements grants systems is updated in a timely & Accurate manner with the correct financial information for each program.
- Ongoing monitoring program financial performance post kick off (Deliver phase) to ensure foundation resources are deployed as envisaged and there are sufficient funding & financials controls in place to support the delivery expected program outcomes.
- Ensure there are adequate business controls with the programs to ensure the safeguarding of the foundation’s assets.
- Accountable for compliance with local and international financial regulations and requirements, e.g., Canada Revenue Agency standards, anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws, etc.
- Provide periodic reporting on partner finance matters as determined by the partner contracts and ensure follow-up actions’ items are closed as required.
- Troubleshooting and management of financial issues that arise during program implementation.
Also Check: Ongoing Job Opportunities at AT Ghana
Who You Are:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a recognized accounting qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICA, CMA, or any other CA qualification is required.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in financial roles within large and/or global organizations. Experience in a not-for-profit organization is a plus but not mandatory.
- Financials Reporting & Analysis experience including Budgeting, Financial Forecasting.
- Able to generate Routine Accounting Records and Financial Reports plus determine and apply correct accounting treatments.
- Working knowledge of Financial Internal Controls Management.
- Strong Analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Project Management Competence.
- Problem solving skills and good influencing skills.
- Able to Identify & Mitigate Operational, Financial and Business Risks.
- Results driven and self-disciplined, with a strong sense of team and common purpose to achieve ambitious goals.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Able to formulate and develop a new or creative approach to a problem.
- Fluent in English, French is an added advantage.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
How To Apply For The New Job Vacancy At Mastercard Foundation
Deadline For Submission: 13th July, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE