The Brighter Investment Scholarship Online Application for 2022/2023 is now open for interested persons. Applicants who want to pursue a degree program can submit their applications at this time.
About Brighter Investment Scholarship 2022/2023
The scholarship is open to any international students who wish to pursue their studies in a country other than their home country. If you are selected to participate in the program, you will receive complete reimbursement of tuition fees, housing fees, and a monthly stipend from Brighter Investment Ghana, in addition to a monthly stipend from the organization. Additionally, you will be connected with a mentor who will assist you in being more successful in your study and at the beginning of your career. Brighter Investment believes that every exceptional student should be able to pay for a high-quality education regardless of their financial situation.
Details of the Brighter Investment 2022/2023 Scholarship Application
- Organization: Brighter Investment
- Eligibility: All Nationalities
- Availability: For both new freshmen and continuing students.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Tuition Fee Payment
- Housing Cost Payment
- Monthly Stipend for books and living expenses
- Career coaching
How To Apply for the Brighter Investment 2022/2023 Scholarship Application
The application process for this scholarship is online so applicants can submit their applications via the internet.
- To submit an application, visit www.brighterinvestment.com/students.
- Check if your program of study and the level of education you sis to pursue are accepted for the scholarship program.
- To find out if your preferred degree is supported, fill out the form that is given. Also, even if you are unsure of what you want to study, we urge that you begin the application process as soon as possible.
- Fill in the form that appears with all the required details.
Other Details of the Brighter Investment 2022/2023 Scholarship Application
- Applicants can begin their applications even before they have received their WASSCE results or have been admitted by their chosen university.
- As soon as the institution accepts your application, you will know whether or not you will be assisted to study.
- Then, wait patiently for the selection committee to make a final decision on your application.
You might also like:
Note (For Beneficiaries):
When students graduate and complete their national service, they are required to repay a pre-agreed proportion of their salary for a set number of years. The fact that repayment is contingent on your income assures that no student ever finds themselves in debt.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE