Study in UK: Birmingham Global Masters Fully Funded Scholarship 2022.
Applications for the Birmingham Global Masters Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in UK are invited from interested and qualified persons. The university is excited to announce the Global Masters Scholarship, which will be used to attract and assist the most academically brilliant international students from different parts of the world to pursue Master’s programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The scholarship is structured to cover a total of 40 students for up to £10,000 GBP will be given out. The aforementioned amount (award) will be deducted from each successful scholar’s total tuition expenses.
- Applicant must have been admitted and accepted a place on a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus for the academic year 2022/23.
- To qualify, you must be ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries .
- For tuition fee purposes, you must be classified by the University as an international fee payer.
- Candidates starting their studies In September/October 2022 at the University on an on-campus course are eligible to apply
- By June 30, 2022, you must have paid the normal £2,000 Admissions deposit.
- Candidates must be intellectually outstanding, and be able to provide evidence of this in in the scholarship application statement.
- Candidates should have, or anticipate to receive, a first-class overall grade in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (at least 70% in the UK system)
- The scholarship is available for applicants who wish to begin their studies in September 2022.
- This award is not available to students applying to programs at the Birmingham Business School.
- The tuition fee for the master’s program at Birmingham University will be covered by a £10,000 scholarship
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Canada, China, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Check Also; University of Reading Master’s Scholarships 2022
How To Apply For The Birmingham Global Masters Fully Funded Scholarship 2022
Application Closing Date: 30th June, 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1)
For more set on the scholarship, kindly click HERE
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE