Applications are being accepted for the fully funded UNICEF Internship Program in 2022. All current undergraduate, masters, and doctoral degree students are eligible to apply for the UNICEF Internship Program, which is a fully-funded international internship program.
Internships are available in a variety of majors and fields. Students can apply for internships with UNICEF in a variety of locations throughout the world. To be considered, you need to be above 18 years and you must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. program, or have just graduated within the last two years, depending on your field of study. Check the Microsoft Internship Program for Students 2022
Details of the UNICEF Internship Program 2022
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Eligibility: Undergraduate, Graduate and Ph.D. Students
- Coverage: Fully Funded
To be eligible for the UNICEF Internship Program, you must meet the following conditions or criteria:
- Must be a current undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program; or a recent graduate who has completed their studies within the last two years
- Must be 18 years or above
- Be fluent in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French, or Spanish, but preferably more than one.
- It may also be necessary for you to be fluent in the working language of the office where you are applying.
- Excellent academic performance as evidenced by recent university/educational records is required for this position.
- Have no direct family members (e.g., mother, father, sister, or brother) employed by UNICEF.
- Any professional experience you have that is relevant to the position for which you are seeking will be given further consideration.
Benefits of the UNICEF Internship
The benefits of joining the fully funded UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates include the following:
- Monthly Stipend
- No Visa Payment
- Living Expenses will be catered for by a Partner Institution.
- International Certification
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution toward Travel
- High chance of obtaining a Remote job after an Internship
You might be interested in:
How To Apply for the UNICEF Fully Funded Internship Program 2022
The application process is online. Kindly follow the steps below to apply for the internship program:
- Visit the UNICEF Vacancies Page Here.
- The Select Internship at “Contact type”
- Select “Internship” at position Level Here
- Then select any Location/Country of choice
- Finally, explore and select your preferred internship in the options available.
- For more information, kindly Visit the Official website here
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE