Deloitte is recruiting for the position of Assistant Manager – Office of the General Counsel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of quality, risk, regulatory and compliance support activities to ensure a high standard of compliance. Depending on experience possessed by the candidate, he/she will also provide legal support to the team as and when required.
See Also: JHS Job vacancy at Golden Star
- Review draft, review and negotiate client and vendor contracts;
- Provide legal advice for management of risk;
- Ensure compliance with legislation, professional regulations, policies, procedures, and standards of conduct;
- Perform directorships searches of contractors and firm staff and follow up on exceptions;
- Support RIL in engagement acceptance procedures (risk management committee’s approval; background/internet checks/anti-money);
- Support the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and other Managers in RIL in other roles as may be assigned
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. The CRO may ask the employee to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which may fall reasonably within the ambit of the role profile, depending on operational requirements.
Check Also: Career Opportunity At Buwelo Ghana
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree (LL.B., B.L., etc.) in Law
- Applicants must have a keen interest in developing their skills in the Risk and Independence areas of the business
- A fair understanding of Risk Management and Regulatory requirements for different industries will also be valuable
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in Risk, Legal or related areas.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Have ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Be willing to learn new skills in the broad activities that Risk and Independence now cover
- Must be analytical and possess effective decision-making skills.
- Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail.
- Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications and feedback.
- Be prepared to work extra hours from time to time to ensure that all business units have their service requests dealt with promptly.
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e., Excel, Word and Power-point.
Deloitte Ghana Generic Competencies
- Providing exceptional service.
- Effective communication.
- Developing of talents.
- Growing our firm and its brand.
- Positive attitude to work.
You Might Also Like:
Human Resources Assistant At IFDC
Job Opening CH Group (Ghana) Limited
New Job Vacancy At Metropolitan Life Insurance
How To Submit Your Applications For Assistant Manager (Deloitte)
Click on this Tab to apply.
Deadline: 31st December, 2022
Kindly note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE