Here is the CH Group (Ghana) Limited Job Opening. The company is looking for a Finance Manager.
- The position holder will be responsible for managing and keeping accurate financial records, perform treasury activities
- Perform monthly close and produce periodic financial reports and statements to facilitate decision making by Management.
- You will be the lead in budgeting and controls.
- The incumbent will report into the General Manager
- He /she will Prepare complete and accurate financial reports on monthly basis
- Supervise effective and efficient management of cash to meet obligations
- Ensure Westol complies with statutory and regulatory requirements in a timely manner
- Ensure effective and efficient stock control at stations and sites
- Ensure effective credit controls are in place to minimize credit exposure, Keep up to date financial records and ensure easy retrieval of financial information
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts for General Manager
- Keep Asset Register and regularly verify and update the Asset Register
- Liaise with external auditors to perform annual financial statements audit
- Take lead in budgeting and budgetary controls.
Suggested Post: Waiter/Waitress Jobs abroad for Foreigners
Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree or Final Professional Qualification in Accounting (Chartered Accountant). Advanced degree (MBA/MSC) is an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the downstream petroleum industry as Finance/Accounts Manager.
- Experience in preparing management accounts and financial reporting.
How To Submit An Application For The Job Opening At CH Group Limited
Interested candidates should kindly submit their CVs only to: email@example.com
Deadline: 20th December, 2022