1. Read the job description below patiently by scrolling down.
2. After the job description, scroll down to learn how to apply or how to submit an application for this position.
3. Pay close attention to the application instructions.
4. When applying for a job, always include a CV and a cover letter or application letter.
Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd., a reputable and highly innovative consultancy in the transport, security, and logistics industries, is looking for a young, enthusiastic, and self-driven individual to fill the role of Accounts Officer.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Handling VAT and SSNIT payable
- Handling accounts to the general ledger
- Handling registration and payments at DVLA
- Prepare monthly accounts reports
- Handling banking procedures
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a University degree in Administration, (Accounting option) or its equivalent
- Must be competent with the following programmes: Microsoft word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
- Must be conversant with Quickbooks or any other Accounting Software
- Must have at least 2 years working experience as Accounts Officer
- Be self-motivated
- Display organizational awareness and commitment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work for long hours
- Must be prepared to work
- Must be a good team player
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience
How To Apply For The Accounts Officer Position At Toptech Transport and Logistics
Only qualified applicants must apply by sending their CV’s by email to:
email@example.com on or before October 20, 2023.
Females will be given the opportunity for this position
APPLICANTS WILL BE SCREENED AND SHORTLISTED.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE