Kasapreko Company has a new job vacancy for the position of Van Sales Officer. This full-time role involves the selling and delivery of company products to new and existing customers. This is to promote the product and analyse competitor behaviours. The responsibility would include taking purchase orders and reporting inventory on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
As the incumbent, you will undertake the duties below:
- Drive and sell all the products within the selected territory serving wholesale and retail outlets.
- Load ONLY Kasapreko products in the trucks allocated.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly stocks and inventory reporting (full and empties)
- Stock and sell FULL PORTFOLIO
- Monthly account reconciliation with KCL Finance Team-fulls, empties etc.
- Compile the data on all the Wholesalers and retailers within the territory.
- Back-bar merchandising and visibility.
- Promotions, sampling, and product placements
- Become a BRAND AMBASSADOR for Kasapreko PLC
To be successful, you need to have the following criteria:
- HND or Degree in marketing or any field.
- One year and above’s experience as a salesperson.
- Basic Microsoft Skills for managing sales and inventory records
- Excellent customer service skills to build and maintain strong customer relationships.