Bolt Ghana is here with an exciting job opportunity. They are seeking to service of a talented person to join as a marketing manager. As the incumbent, you must have the experience to grow our brand in Ghana. You will be working closely with our Regional Marketing Manager and the HQ team to acquire new riders, eaters, restaurants, drivers, and couriers. This is a full-time and permanent role.
Your Daily Duties:
Increase Bolt’s and Bolt Food’s brand visibility in Ghana.
- Define quarterly marketing plans for all relevant business lines.
- Translate high-level business goals into actionable and measurable marketing strategies towards acquisition and retention.
- Oversee social media content calendar for Facebook and Instagram.
- Be responsible for local events and event partnerships to increase brand visibility in Ghana.
- Analyze our advertising activities by helping to uncover best-performing messages and visuals.
- Understand the lifecycle of customers and identify opportunities to drive growth and retention.
- Review and analyze the performance of all local marketing activities.
4+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with social media strategies and content writing
- Experience with marketing ideation and planning
- Knowing your C-s (CPM, CAC, CPA are part of your vocabulary)
- Proven track record of developing and implementing brand partnerships
- Basic knowledge of design tools like Canva, Figma, Photoshop, etc.
- Outstanding copywriting skills in both English.
- Any knowledge of other local Ghanaian languages is a plus.
- Strong self-starter, get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills
- Data-driven and customer-centric approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results
Work Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply For The Full-Time Job Opportunity At Bolt Ghana
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE