The British Council has a new job vacancy for a Customer Service and Sales Manager. This role’s aim is to lead the customer management and sales functions in meeting exam sales targets and KPIs. Furthermore, to stimulate and cultivate a healthy team spirit in order to provide a high-quality, efficient, and positive experience for customers, clients, and stakeholders in accordance with the agreed-upon service level agreement.
Lead the Sales function
- Build, lead and motivate the Sales and Customer Management team to achieve and exceed new sales and conversion KPIs.
- Work closely with Exams and Marketing teams to develop and execute sales strategies, plans and processes in line with the country and regional plans and targets.
Customer Service Management
- Run the day-to-day operation of British Council Customer Services in accordance with corporate standards and policies.
- Map the Customer Journey, measuring the customer experience regularly to make improvements.
- Work closely with Marketing on lead generation strategies
- Work with local, cluster and regional marketing and communications teams to plan and execute proactive communications that support business continuity plans
- Facilitate a monthly session that analyses NPS trends and reasons impacting performance
- Monitor test day experiences on a quarterly basis and use observations for continuous service improvement
- Recruit and line manage members of the Customer Service Team as per British Council guidelines and standards.
- Ensure performance objectives, performance reviews and year-end evaluations are completed on time, line manages are supported and feedback provided to them on a regular basis.
Also Check: Job Vacancy At PM Renaissance
- University Degree or degree-level (level 5 or above) qualification, and/or equivalent professional experience
- At least three years’ experience in planning and implementing sales strategies, customer relationship management and managing and directing a sales team.
- Ability to lead a customer service and sales team.
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data analysis and reporting
- Customer Service Professional Qualification
- Marketing Qualification
- Knowledge of SAP, CRM
- Contact Centre Management experience
- Experience of using new technologies for service delivery
Remuneration: GHS 8,319.00 per month plus benefits
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At British Council
Closing Date: 2nd October, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE