Epiroc Equipment Ghana Ltd. has a new job vacancy. They are now looking for a service administrator.
- Administrator for SAP System – Customer invoice loading, Confirmation and invoice creation
- Administrator for MIM (B2C) and Docmine – Internal And External customer account set up, acess creation and handling all customer issues related to Docmine.
- Administrator for all service quote generation (within and outside West Africa) using BPCS Software and ensuring these quotes have reached the respective customer on time.
- Ensuring Supervisory Contract, Field Service Support and Component rebuild jobs are opened and followed up until closed and invoiced – Service-to-close internal processes.
- Processing of Purchase Orders in E-Purchase for department’s registered Service Providers
- Coordinating with Logistics/stores to ensure internal spares required for jobs are delivered and received on time to reduce breakdowns and also to meet repair deadlines.
- Monthly reports to Service Operations Manager. This includes Technician’s labour utilization, Net Invoiced Sales (NIS), Work in Progress (WIP), summary of monthly figures.
- Providing component WIP report updates to customers for their planning purpose
- Ensuring service reports are compiled and submitted in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting in the continuous improvement of processes within the department
- Controlling and following up of debtors (receivables)
- University Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering and/or Administration
- Has experience in field and workshop administrative duties especially in the mining sector
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge in BPCS Software for quotes and job openings
- Computer literate – Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – excel, word, PowerPoint etc
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships with both internal & external customers
- Having safety awareness astute
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-starter and assertive
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
Behaviors – What would be successful behaviors for this position?
- Good Team player
- Proactive to actions
- Work under minimum supervision
- Good time management
- Friendly, positive, and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work within a high-volume environment
How To Apply For The New Job Vacancy At Epiroc Equipment Ghana
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE